For You

You'll never know that I love you. I've loved you since I knew you a year ago. But, I never tell you if I really love you. Suppose the leaves, the flowers, or the birds can hear whisper of my heart, I will talk to them about my heart. But, they can't, so, I just hide away my feeling. I only can spill my feeling through this blog.

Actually, I don't make this blog only for myself, It's for general. But, no problems, I want to people know how I love you. I only think about you here, but I don't know there who you think.

If you have a boyfriend, end your relationship with him and say that you love me. Don't forget, to love you, I only need a short time but to forget you, I need a really long time.

Your face, your eyes, your smile, and your teeth always make me miss you. For treat that miss, I only can save your photos and always see it everytime I miss you.

I still remember the first time I met you. You called me when I will go to my class at school. Your face was so beautiful with your sweet smile. I'll never forget that sweet moment.

And now I hope you will respect my feeling. I can't wait for you longer than this. You must immediately know that I LOVE YOU.

For someone there...

I'm sorry if my English was terrible. You can fix it by comment below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basah Kuyup di Jumat yang Basah

Kenangan

Jangan Ganggu Banci